• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YAMAHEATER Nice Warm Hands for 03 - Current Yamaha 4 Strokes

Boomer said:
Rock,

Got my Yamaheater installed with your help of course. Always great to be able to speak to the expert when you have a question!

Now I have your Power supply installed, the Starter Saver, Trail Jamz and the Yamaheater!

Isn't there anything else you can design and sell I can install? :jump:

You are the Best!

Lol, Thanks Dude!
Have been hiding out in AREA 51 (Our back Lab), testing all kinds of cool stuff!
(Have been so busy, haven't done much BUT work! Which is why I haven't been on here much.)
Want to get new stuff released by New Years. ;)!

You just wait Bud! :Rockon:

News from AREA 51: http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?p=971221#971221

Rockmeister said:
slimjim2525 said:
Rock: I ordered yamaheaters last year and they work great. I just received the thumb heater. I plan on installing tomorrow. My question is, my thumb heater last year did not work at all, I mean nothing. Will the thumb heater fix this or could there be something else wrong that regardless the tumngheater is not going to fix it? Hope that makes sense.

Hi Jim!

It very well maybe that you have a problem with your warmer itself also.

Sent you my number in a PM, you are welcome to call me & we can test it right then on the phone.

Will get you taken care of!

Rock :-o
installed it and it works great

Rockmeister said:
slimjim2525 said:
Rock: I ordered yamaheaters last year and they work great. I just received the thumb heater. I plan on installing tomorrow. My question is, my thumb heater last year did not work at all, I mean nothing. Will the thumb heater fix this or could there be something else wrong that regardless the tumngheater is not going to fix it? Hope that makes sense.

Hi Jim!

It very well maybe that you have a problem with your warmer itself also.

Sent you my number in a PM, you are welcome to call me & we can test it right then on the phone.

Will get you taken care of!

installed it and it works great

Got a few inches of snow here at home a few times during the holidays and I was able to check my sled out for the season by riding a few miles BEFORE I installed the Yamaheaters. Never felt grips get warm at all.

Installed Plug-n-Play with boost today. Grips got to 120 while idling in garage. Prob would have been hotter but I didn't even open the garage door to let it run for a while.

Can't believe I have been riding without this since 2006!

OH and installation was super easy - I mounted my controller to the side of the headlight bar by isolating it with rigid plastic and high grade foam stick tape. Only problem is mounting location was a little forward interfering with side panel seating a little.

Thanks Rock!

The other day my sled was warming up with the Yamaheater on high (default setting when running under Sled Start control) and I decided to take a short spin without gloves. What a mistake! I literally burned my hands when I grabbed on tight to the grips. Holy crap were the grips hot!

Thought that I would test the temperature after several minutes on high at idle in my garage. 171.5 deg. F. is what I measured.

Attachments

• DSC01366.JPG
    DSC01366.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 207
Great Product

Just installed the plug n play on my 09 Nytro with boost and wow what a difference! Rode 250 miles this weekend and had to turn it down in 15 degrees. Had a question about the boost and Rock responded within 24hrs great customer service.
Thanks,
Rich

Am in Quebec for the week and even the locals are complaining about the cold. Yamaheater is hands down (and hot) the best thing I've done to this sled. Without them this cold would be intolerable. Once the trip got close enough to rely on the forecast i made a buddy buy a set before we left and I installed it in a dealer with the mechanic.

Re: Great Product

19topless69 said:
Just installed the plug n play on my 09 Nytro with boost and wow what a difference! Rode 250 miles this weekend and had to turn it down in 15 degrees. Had a question about the boost and Rock responded within 24hrs great customer service.
Thanks,
Rich

It took him that long? Rock usually replies within 24 minutes. Seriously. LOL!

Welcome to TY! Please add your location to your profile.

Just installed my Yamaheater today... plug and play very sweet.. 45 mins installation Click click click..bada bing bada boom HEAT ......Very nice setup Rock Thanks.. :Rockon:

HoggerMike said:
Just installed my Yamaheater today... plug and play very sweet.. 45 mins installation Click click click..bada bing bada boom HEAT ......Very nice setup Rock Thanks.. :Rockon:

Lol, I love it Mike!

Very glad you like! ;)!

I rode in -15 F last weekend without gauntlets. With my Yamaheater on high my gloves actually were getting tacky and sticking to the grips! I had to turn the grips down!

Anybody want to buy a pair of gauntlets? LOL!

Back