• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

You know you're a Yamaha owner when...

When your surround sound system in your mancave is made by the same company that builds your snowmobile and sounds just as good! :Rockon:

When you pack your saddlebags for overnighters............. in Hotels

-When total season repair costs are 15.99 ( Hyfax replacement) less than a case of Beer!
- When your buds have purchased 3 new sleds and you just got your Yamaha broke in!
_ When your another rider calls your sled a tank and ......he breaks down and you towe him home
....... You fly by him on the lake or trail ( make sure you remind him he has just been beaten by a "Tank")
...... out climb him on a hill
................ or When he gets stuck and you don't..... Ask him If how lite his sled feels now? :-o

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

When you show up at the start of the season with the first Apex in your group and by the end of the year all the two stroke sleds, Polaris, Cats, and Doos have all broke down trying to keep up with you and the riders no longer show up... now our group is down from 6 or more sleds to 3[all 4 stroke Yamahas]

Maybe a negative...Yamaha 4 strokes are sled killers and deter 2stroke riders from showing up!

When, Winter is over and the grass is ready for it's first mowing and all you can think about is riding again. And you spent every night thinking about and looking for mods for your sled for next year.

...and after a couple of days...finally being able to log on again.LaLaLa

Gotta admit I was jonesing a little when I couldn't log on. :)

when you mod your sled for something to do on it.

when your bike is >1/4 the hp of your sled and you still enjoy riding it.

You know you r a yamaha owner when you need a fork lift to put your sled in the back of your truck cause u and 3 of your buddys cant lift it and every snow bank collapses from u driving on it :jump:

Hhahahahhaaa!!!
Hey Dude!
Wanna borrow my truck ramp?
Its just a few miles south of ya...

Just returned downstate from the UP last night!!

Grinz

PS When you don't think twice about riding alone is SOOOOO true!!!
Buckhorn, here I come!!! : )

When your TY buddy that live hours away, drops in for a surprise visit, just to say Hello and see where you live. So you take him out for lunch and have a couple hour visit! Doesn't get much better than Yamaha sleds and Great TY friends. If your wondering who it was? Rock dropped in today on his way home from the U.P. We really had a Great time.

Back