• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

z bros. front end kit

Looks pretty cool, didn't see any pricing though.

I am shocked that nobody is talking about this kit. Nice looking from the picture...Guess I was hoping somebody installed one and had some feedback. At $925 isn't it cheaper than updating to a 2009 Yami front end? (not including subframe) I didn't see a sway bar in the picture.

BTW I think that the sway bar on our sleds is part of the problem with cornering.

I would bet you see Hygear have something similar next year. If not I may give these guys a call and be the guinea pig.

I also was curious about this kit. I emailed them and they claim that its great but have no testimonials from users. It does not come with any locates to re-install your stock swaybar, nor do they have one. They told me they didn't seee the need for one. Also their goemetry on the front end is what he called their own. Not 08 or 09. I'm not trying to put them down, as it's most likely a good product for what it was built for. Aren't these guys hill climb racers? As I decided for the cost and what it would take to get their wide kit to what I wanted, I was better off making my own. They are nice guys and will answer all your questions if you choose to shoot them a few.

Back