• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Zbroz front end instructions

Did anyones Zbroz front end kit come with instructions other than the note about the spacer? Is it self explanatory enough not to need instructions? What parts do you have to reuse from stock? bushings? What else?

Thanks for your help!

As far as I know it doesn't come with any instructions, mine never.

When I installed my kit I had to reuse the tie rods for the steering linkage, everything else was new in the kit.

The Zbroz arms have new bushings in them but you might want to think about doing the oilite bushings while you have it all apart. I put about 1000km on my front end last year and have some slop in the bushings already. I have an oilite bushing kit ordered and will be replacing before the season starts.

My kit didn't come with instructions.

So far I am not very impressed with the mfgr since they 1.) never replied to my e-mails 2.) it took over 10 weeks to get the kit 3.) they wouldn't reduce the price even though the a-arms were sold to me raw (my request) and 4.) damaged/scratched spindle!

Hopefully the kit will be worth the $900+ that I spent???

BTW, take note that you have to re-use the collars for the lower arm from your old arms. They send new pins for the upper arms, why they do not send the lower arm collars is beyond me. Instructions would have helped too!

Back