• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tunnel Wrap Color

Which Color Tunnel Wrap?

• White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DeepFrz

Expert
I'll leave it up to the great members of TY! I found someone local who does tunnel wraps for a decent price. Let me know what you think!

White

or

Black?

I like the white ...But worried about white showing dirt? My 2 cents worth. I say GO RED!!

White looks great but the boots will scuff it big time making it a maintenance nightmare. Gotta go with the black....

Red looks good and so does black. Don't care for the white unless you put a design on it. Arctic FX makes nice tunnel wraps and the one I had on my XP fit perfect. If you do white it can stain though. I had chaincase oil in my tunnel bag and it leaked out and made 2 nice orange streaks.

EDIT: just thought up a good scheme. Do black but get red fishbone supports and powdercoat your bumper and maybe rail edges red as well.

I just talked with the guy up at Fastline Graphics here in Duluth. He said he'd give me all the material I need for around $60, all I would have to do is stick it myself. He designs the Blizzard Tour Wrap for the Prize sled every year, he said they usually throw a clear sheet over the wrap to protect it. After he said that it's now a toss up for me between the black and white. I was also thinking about getting some red tunnel reinforcements like DelgatyXTX suggested.

Back