• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Turks Tech Corner

just found out about turk .sorry to hear about this turk was like a brother to me always came to visit me when he was in thompson .he was like family to me when did he pass away.i talked to him about 2 weeks ago and he said he was doing okay just didnt have the energy he use to have .very sad news .my family will miss you turk .we love with all our hearts .my kids will miss you too buddy.rest in peace and now you are in gods hands .god always takes the angels with him and we all know turk would do anything for anyone .miss you buddy .

Rest in peace turk,thanks for all the help.Great guy always had a answer for ya!!

Very sad to hear this, RIP Turk !

This is a great way to pay tribute ,, well done Mr.Sled !

Just another reason why TY is the best site on the Internet and Tom is the best Admin/owner.

Perfect! I am sure He would of liked that. He will always live on here with us!

Is a pleasure to have known you Turk!

Thanks for your help, may you rest in peace!! :-((

Still have your replies to some questions...

Haven't been on in a while. TURK's passing is very sad and I (along with all of you) will miss him. I loved reading his posts on clutching. RIP my fellow TY'er! Poeple like you get a free pass to heaven.

Having met Turk just a few times, But read hundreds of Help Notes this honor is so well given.

Thanks Tom good call for a great guy. Turkeys what we should all strive to be on this site.

Back