• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ARTIC CAT SNOW PRO FRONT ARM

atric cat front arm

i do not want any information this shows how slide arm would work

thought some would like to know the same

TOMBOB

Thanks for the info. I was looking under a RR today wondering how this system stays together. I never heard or saw it happen but wonder if the fork could ever travel further than normal and fall off?

No, that can't happen and the system is really sweet for removing and installing the rear skid. The two bolts on the rear arm are all that hold the skid in the tunnel. Makes pulling the skid and reinstalling it quick and easy. Ski-doo uses the same system on their R-motion.

It works for sure. Originally I understood the floating arms were to reduce bind in suspension but now have been hearing reducing transfer.

I don't recall what the benefits were when Cat came out with it years ago. It's a nice design and I wish my sleds had it. Fighting with the two front bolts while you work to get the skid into the tunnel by yourself is a chore. I helped my buddy with two Doo R-motions and it was so much faster and easier.

Back