• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ski options

DeerHuntr said:
From the experience I've had on the demo ride and riding my buddies pro cross I don't think I would change a thing , stockers seemed to work great.

x2! Everyone should ride the Procross 1st before they jump to saying that the stock skis will be bad. I was very happy with the stock skis on my 2013 SP Turbo. I did however put Stud Boy Duece runners on. I was VERY happy with the handling vs. my 08 and 09 Nytros even with Curve XS skis on my 09!

I am a fan of stock skiis that work. I just cant believe the AC skiis work well at all in loose. Especially on a ProCross and yes I have ridden every single version of Procross other than the mountain sleds. They all push in loose snow and are left behind by any sled that doesnt. Last ride with one I asked the guy why he was so slow in the woods,used the whole trail and why he got left behind. He said "I dont want to hit a tree" I replied "I dont either" so I observed and rode the thing and it sucked big time. How many racers use the stock AC skiis? There is a reason. They dont want to lose. I will give it a chance maybe they changed the keel or something this year since I never expected disagreement over this subject.

Maybe I wasn't expecting enough, they handle so much better then the Nytro I was in awe the way it is with stockers on it!!

I'm going to be a Curves test pilot. I have almost one of the first pairs made ever made and they are still holding up pretty good.

I think I am going with either the slydog powderhound 7 inch or the C&A xtx 7 inch and a quarter. Curves look good and have good reviews but the price is quite up there and there not 7 inch wide.

Even though I never put them on any of my previous Yammis I am considering Sno Trackers. I figure if I hate them I can sell them on this site. I do have a set of tuners in the garage. Bergstroms anyone? I will try the stock skis first then deciede.

Even though I never put them on any of my previous Yammis I am considering Sno Trackers. I figure if I hate them I can sell them on this site. I do have a set of tuners in the garage. Bergstroms anyone? I will try the stock skis first then deciede.

Take it from someone with experience, the stock AC skis suck the big donkey phallus. I have Slydogs with 6" woodys and they still push. Plan for new skis.

Nytro40th said:
I think I am going with either the slydog powderhound 7 inch or the C&A xtx 7 inch and a quarter. Curves look good and have good reviews but the price is quite up there and there not 7 inch wide.

And Add "SNOW TRACKERS???"

I also like the SYLDOGS
:sled1:

Back