• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX1

yamatyb9

Veteran
Just picked up an RX1, whats the best battery everyone has been using in these? its an '03 and just looking for any advice. Thanks

yamatyb9 said:
Just picked up an RX1, whats the best battery everyone has been using in these? its an '03 and just looking for any advice. Thanks

I just ran Walmarts in mine never had a problem even in Yellowstone at -35

I just go to either a parts store or big box store and run a motorcycle battery, I'm on year number 3 with my RX1. No issues during the winter, I don't put them on tenders in the summer or even take them out of the sled. I can usually get around 4 years or so out of a battery.

Swapped out the original Yuasa in 2011 in my 04 RX-1, just because it was 7 years old
and replaced it with another Yuasa. The original is now doing duty in my lawn tractor.

Mine is always on a battery tender when not in use.

can someone post a model number of a battery for 03-04 rx1, i'm not near my sled an need to order battery, thanks !

Battery Spec

Attachments

• Battery Spec.jpg
    Battery Spec.jpg
    368.5 KB · Views: 169

Back