• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

trouble shooting hand warmers on 2012 Nytro

brh

Half way through yesterdays ride both hand warmers quit working, ice cold with thumbwarmer working slightly. shortly afterward the left handwarmer started to work but not very much heat. The left one worked on and off the rest of the day with the right one never coming on. The thumbwarmer worked the rest of the ride but not very hot. Any suggestions where to start??

i had this problem with mine when i first got her as well i found that in mid range rpm she was working alright but not good but if you stopped or let the machine idle they turned off the way to fit it is install a yamheater.. the box is a plug and play and always heat no matter what rpm the skidoo is at.

I agree that the handwarmers on my 2009 nytro needed the yamaheaters the 2012 actually would get hot at idle and have worked fine for the first 5000 miles.

Back