• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

adjust map at pc III, need help

Hi,
I have started to adjust my power comander map and have some questions, I have had a Ulmer map for Kn filter and exhaust system. Now we have the high lift cam ported head and bigger valves. have mounted a lambda and it is now showing 10.7 at full throttle, I want to be on 0.9, have tried to increase fuel in the graph as the program shows, from 6 to 12 but will be no noticeable difference in lambda guage.

How much does a number., From 6 to 7? or am I doing wrong?

Hope someone can help me!

/ Nicklas

Petterssonmotorsport said:
Hi,
I have started to adjust my power comander map and have some questions, I have had a Ulmer map for Kn filter and exhaust system. Now we have the high lift cam ported head and bigger valves. have mounted a lambda and it is now showing 10.7 at full throttle, I want to be on 0.9, have tried to increase fuel in the graph as the program shows, from 6 to 12 but will be no noticeable difference in lambda guage.

How much does a number., From 6 to 7? or am I doing wrong?

Hope someone can help me!

/ Nicklas

I thought there would be a direct relation as I adjusted mine but for some reason you need to make bigger jumps to see changes. I think you can change the AFR factor and that will make the change faster... from what I have seen on a PCV, I would do 5 at a time or even 10 points for bigger changes.

Hello again, It's PCIII usb I use, I tested without a PC and then showed lambda 0,99-10.2 ¨
it is true that a lower lambda value requires less fuel? If this is so, it seems it will have less fuel than the original map? I think this seems a bit odd?

Hello again, It's PCIII usb I use, I tested without a PC and then showed lambda 0,99-10.2 ¨
it is true that a lower lambda value requires less fuel? If this is so, it seems it will have less fuel than the original map? I think this seems a bit odd?

There are certain spots in the fuel curve that it will require less fuel. I don't think it is all that odd. There are other places that require more.

Okay, it's a little hard to see in just a meter while driving, but at full throttle shows the 10.2 and should be 0.90 I'll give more fuel at full throttle? Thanks for the help ;)!

Okay, it's a little hard to see in just a meter while driving, but at full throttle shows the 10.2 and should be 0.90 I'll give more fuel at full throttle? Thanks for the help ;)!

Correct... the sled needs more fuel so in the map you need to have the Power Commander take fuel away to lean out the AFR to raise the number. I know on a stock Apex, you can smell all the wasted fuel when you ride behind them.

Back