• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

*PAY IT FORWARD*

Odds and Ends

All so have a 5 Gallon bucket of used Studs the plates are still good. (156)

Attachments

• TY1.jpg
    TY1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 324
  • TY.jpg
    TY.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 346

Rx1 parts. I currently have everything on ebay, but at the muni giveaway ride it will probably given all away. ;)!

I will post pictures of what will be there.

I have a windshield to pay forward it's a OEM from a 07 Attak GT. Red flames on it. I upgraded to a taller one. I'll never use it again.

had an 06 apex 121. here is what i got left in the shed
1. full yamaha cover (very good condition) gone
2. original used windshield (not broke but some screeches)gone
3. rear saddle bags (like new) needs the clips that hold it to the sled. gone
4. some black with silver flame shock covers cloth wrap around. gone
5. black plastic skid plate excellent condition no mounting hardware. gone

Last edited:
I love this post. I can offer up a stock sway bar for a 12 xtx apex and some yamaha hand guards with mounts the thiner style. im sure there is more but i will have to check the garage.

I have been a member on this site for years and still have no idea how to get pictures to post (hense no pic or avatar) it always tells me they are to large. if you send me a txt to 715-701-0051 i will be glad to take a picture and send it back tonight when i get home from work. also the postage to canada is prolly more then they are worth.

Thor, I will do the handguards if chris doesn't take them.

I have an almost complete skid off from an 03 rx1 mountain. Anything off that is free, shocks included at this point. It had less than 1000 miles on it when I took it off and put a cat skid in. Good rx1 seat. blue and black. don't believe there are any rips. I did cut the plug off the wire harness to use on the light on my sled. That's what I can think of at the moment. Don

Front shock spoken for.
Front shock back available, never heard from gentleman that wanted it.
The rails from the skid are gone.
The rest of the skid is still available.

Last edited:
Chris has said he will take them im just waiting on the paypal to come thru on the shipping cost and they will ship if he backs out i will let you know.

Chris189 just confirmed and i will be sending the hand guards out to him.

Back