• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

The Power of the Nytro!!!

This happened back in February but I just got the video on my PC tonight.

We rented a cabin and it had just snowed a good 6 or so inches. It was the first time we had been to the cabin so we didn't know what to expect. When we got there the cabin was up on a hill and the road had not been cleared. Got up over half way and then there was a turn in the road so I slowed down a bit because it was hard to see where the road was. Lost my momentum at that point, spun the tires a bit, exposed the ice under the snow on an incline. I couldnt get anywhere, had her in 4x4 with the locked diff engaged, still no go. Luckily we had yamaha power to back me up!

Enjoy! And before you knock the Ford....the RAM didn't even try!

Yamaha Pulls Ford Up a Hill

Last edited by a moderator:

HartleRacing said:
thats your problem then.. you didnt bring a chevy! just messing with you, sweet vid!
pretty sure its just the factory craptastic tires on the F150. Even an FX4 with a locking diff like his useless with the stock tires. (though my 5.0L probably would have made it) :tg:

HartleRacing said:
thats your problem then.. you didnt bring a chevy! just messing with you, sweet vid!

:Rockon:

I just bought a 13 ram been a previous dmax owner. Can't wait for my lease to expire so I can get another chevy.

TurboJamie said:
HartleRacing said:

:Rockon:

I just bought a 13 ram been a previous dmax owner. Can't wait for my lease to expire so I can get another chevy.

I love my 13 Ram 1500! I came from a pos 09 Sierra that had the 5.3 motor replaced at 10,000 km's, leaked oil, replaced 2 fuel sending untis, had a rear door that wouldn't close properly unless slammed, had a wheel and a tire replaced due to defects, front bumper valance that was crooked, and to top it all off, both 5.3 motors were gutless slugs. :o|

With the current looks of the new GM's, it will be many many years before I am ever back in one, and I was a die hard Chev/GM man for over 35 years.

Sure it wasn't the guy pushing that did it!? (on a side note, that guy doesn't know how close he came to not surviving that day... NEVER, never push on the back of a truck if there is a trailer attached. In fact, just avoid being in that zone at all times if there is someone behind the wheel of the vehicle. Pickup starts moving, you slip on the ice, and guess what runs you over... It happens so quick the driver wouldn't have a chance to even see it.

Sweet. And yes those FX4 stock tires are the shits, I swap them out with BF Goodrich AT KO. Thanks for the vid.

smokingcrater said:
Sure it wasn't the guy pushing that did it!? (on a side note, that guy doesn't know how close he came to not surviving that day... NEVER, never push on the back of a truck if there is a trailer attached. In fact, just avoid being in that zone at all times if there is someone behind the wheel of the vehicle. Pickup starts moving, you slip on the ice, and guess what runs you over... It happens so quick the driver wouldn't have a chance to even see it.

X2!!!

And another 28,000 ish per month and they will catch the F series. Prety hard for the F series to show big gain's when they already hold that much of the market share. Here we go! :tg:

I must say though Dodge is coming with some nice stuff!

Back