• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SR Viper MTN

SOOO... I will make a area for it but before I do so what about the LTX, XTX and all others models... would it make sense to toss the XTX riders in that or just put MTN in their own?

I have xtx and don't ride in the mtn's. I don't think mountain setups would help me much.

MrSled said:
I feel the XTX, RTX, LTX and DX should all stay and only the MTN should have its own section.

Agree

MrSled said:
I feel the XTX, RTX, LTX and DX should all stay and only the MTN should have its own section.

Well I reckon that would be just great my friend ;)!

bcporsche said:
I have XTX and love it. But you want a kick #*$&@ mountain sled the the 2014 m8 has got it covered. Not bashing by no means. Just stating the truth.

Sorry for going off topic, but I may trade my 2014 M8 in on a Mountain Viper with Turbo.

dont you guys think the xtx and its uncoupled skid have more in common with the mountain sleds than the coupled skid? mountain guys ride trails to get to the mountains I would think they know how to use the uncoupled skid in different applications ... But who knows

Back