• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SUPERTUNER

shelbygt

just received word that a good friend of mine that some may remember as SUPERTUNER passed away today. To me he was a friend first, owner of ECP & developer of the RX air kits 2nd. Our hearts go out to his family & friends. RIP FREDDIE KLIES.. YOU WILL BE MISSED !!!

Very sad to hear this! He had some real helpful posts on this site. In fact I helped get one of them put in the TY section on how to sync your carbs.

Wow....I remember reading all of his posts back in the day. RIP.

First things first rest in peace and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family. I can say that he helped my more than once with responses to my post and will be missed. I have been a member here a long time and although you may never meet in person relationships are easily formed. Sad we lost another great member and friend. RIP

I just saw this post now..... :(

It is under the RX General...so I missed it.

Guys and gals....just as jdp1 mentioned....you may not meet each other in person, but we have become friends thru this awesome site.

We have lost some good friends here and just asking....but maybe we could have a thread itself called fallen ones? AT least some of the greats I would like to remember....Like Turk, Yamadoc and now SUPERTUNER. Lots of good guys gone way too soon

Yes he did.

Man, I have been out of the pack too long. Apparently he had an accident in 09 and just got worse from then on.

RIP Freddie

I'm new to the 4 stroke side of TY and I didn't know SUPERTUNER, but I definitely think its sad he passed. It sucks to loose someone who helped many others with doing what they loved as he obviously loved this sport as well.

superfan75 said:
I'm new to the 4 stroke side of TY and I didn't know SUPERTUNER, but I definitely think its sad he passed. It sucks to loose someone who helped many others with doing what they loved as he obviously loved this sport as well.

well said superfan, yeah.... all these guys and gals on here are truly awesome. 2 and 4 stroke sides. SUPERTUNER has been on TY as long as I have since 2002-2003, the knowledge and help from him was incredible.

Good Guys gone way too early

Back