• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

blue tuner ski or best ski for handling on viper

I just snow checked viper xtx se blue and white and looking for a set of blue skis. 5 thinking bout not sure which one is the best ski to go with thoughts would be great and where to buy them at.

Blue Tuner skis aren't available yet...but I think next season Yamaha will come out with them.

If you are running a long track xtx and do some off trail riding I would go with a 7 inch wide ski. Tuners are narrower. I have curves and they work quite well. There are other brands that sell a 7 inch ski. Pick your poison.

Nytro40th said:
If you are running a long track xtx and do some off trail riding I would go with a 7 inch wide ski. Tuners are narrower. I have curves and they work quite well. There are other brands that sell a 7 inch ski. Pick your poison.
Do more trail then off somewhat but really just want a blue ski a d something that won't hurt my handling or maybe even help

dlinebacker36w said:
I just snow checked viper xtx se blue and white and looking for a set of blue skis. 5 thinking bout not sure which one is the best ski to go with thoughts would be great and where to buy them at.

Curve skis, C&A XTX skis. They are both real good floating skis and great for the trail.

Everybody has opinions when it comes to skis. Any SLP ski works well also. I have used SLT's and Mohawks. Both work very well on this chassis along with others that have already been mentioned.

Ok where's the best website s to order them and best prices and which blue will match the 2015 yamaha viper xtx se blue the best each set of blue skis look different. Thanks

dlinebacker36w said:
Ok where's the best website s to order them and best prices and which blue will match the 2015 yamaha viper xtx se blue the best each set of blue skis look different. Thanks

Your just going to have to look around, and find what you like best. Like he said everyone has different skis they like for there riding style. There is no magic web page to order skis. You will just have to spend some time and find what you like.

Just wondering if anybody put blue ones on there 2014 that matched really well hard to tell the blues on the Internet

There not blue but I have SLP Powder Pros and they work great on and off trail , float very good off trail and on trail there is no push at all sled handles very good but it still feels like it has light steering I really like these skis on this chassis !!!!

I'm planning on putting a set of blue C/A XTX skis on my 2015 blue/orange Viper LTX LE with the 1.75" track. The XTX ski being 7" wide should provide good flotation for offtrail and it also has enough keel profile for aggressive on trail handling. The blue of the C/A skis has always matched the yamaha blue well.

My Blue curves look great with the white loops on the Blue Vector
I think the Black tuners will look good on the red / white Viper not sure if I can ever be bold enough to have red skis

Does anyone have any pictures of a 2014 Red/Black Viper with the new RED Tuner skis? I'm just curious how the combination looks; I haven't been able to find any pictures online and would appreciate it if anyone could post a picture. Thanks in advance.

Back