• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

sold my nytro........

dubweiser

VIP Member
sold the sled last week.......and bought a new Yamaha Viking sxs...I kept the full hindle/pcv/auto tune/air box lid to sell separately though

not sure what i'm going to do next season....tossing a couple ideas around, I guess time will tell though

was a good sled....just a bad year for me...couldn't stand spending lots of money and not being able to ride

Well you got all summer to think about what sled to get for next year !!!!!

I picked up a can-am maverick max for the summer!!!!

i'm selling the whole bundle for $1000

no idea what sled i'll have for this upcoming winter though.....part of me wants to keep it in the yammahammer family

Maverick sure look fun....especially the XMR version...pretty pricey tag on that one though !

I don't think you will go wrong on any sled you get next year as I think all the new sleds are great , just have to get the one that fits your riding style !

i want to ride back country and fool around all day...but limited snow and no one to ride with kills that pretty badly

so its pretty much all groomed trail and the occasional...very occasional off trail play time

I sold my Nytro when I bought my Doo 800 TNT in the fall of 2012. Wish i had kept it. Had a lot of fun on that rig.

Back