• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone make an aftermarket gas rack for apex?

if you make a drawing of exactly what you want, I can get it made for you. Tell you what- if you do a REAL GOOD job on dimensions, everything, I can maybe get you the very first one free.

its a good idea though, and I have talked to Larry at Ekholm already, if someone gets me a really good blueprint, I will stand by my offer.

Unless you're doing some very serious cross country travel, I doubt you will need to pack any extra fuel especially if you stay stock. I get about 15mpg on my tubo'd vector (boondocking/hillclimbing). the fuel injection should be even better.

if you are turboed and riding hard in the mountains you will need more gas, I get 6 to 8 mpg with my trx, if you stay on the trail and out of the throttle you can get pretty good mileage but I can,t do that. if the apex is going to make the hp. it will have to use fuel to do it I don,t see it being that much better on fuel than the rx1 with big boost and a hand full of throttle.

Ken, you must have missed his 15mins of fame in MMM3. Its Blair Parker from BD Diesel. His website was listed on the video. It is
Parkermotorsports.com

Back