• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Pics of my GT Attak....

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX

Attachments

• 1stIMG_1872.jpg
    1stIMG_1872.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 217
  • 1stIMG_1870.jpg
    1stIMG_1870.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 224
  • 1stIMG_1869.jpg
    1stIMG_1869.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 237
  • 1stIMG_1873.jpg
    1stIMG_1873.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 217
  • 1stIMG_1874.jpg
    1stIMG_1874.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 206

I must admit....... The more I see the phazer the better it looks to me....... Hmmmmmmm.. I still can't say that about the confusion............ :jump: MM. Nice pictures.

now that you see the phazer, is there any concern about the guage cluster being vulnerable??Does it need a protective cage around it??

Tom, I've got the same sled for 07. Do you think the windshield is tall enough for long distance riding in really cold weather? I usually upgrade to a taller shield but I don't think they make one with the sharp looking graphics.

TJ, yes those are billet loops, I had them on my last GT...love the bling.

Studdog, I was thinking of changing it until I picked the sled up and brought it home. I am going to give it a try 1st. I have my taller shield from my Apex GT if that dont work out.

As far as the guage cluster , it is really reinforced quite a bit better then the demos I rode in the March. Unless the sled is upside down, no worries in my book.

Hey tom

Maybe you should get some RR tracks in the back yard so you can practice crossing them with out any issues this year................LOL

Love ya man,
see ya soon
Tod

PS - I still owe you for my yearly dues, i will probably just do the 150 life timer..............

Back