• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Look at this!!!!

sled

D@mit Mulot i was wondering where my parts went lol
JK looks good man keep us posted on the build up. Since your a canadian boy how much would it cost me to get all them fancy parts?

Falicon Rods? 9:1 JE Pistons? Is the crank a rebalanced stock stroke? Hard to see, but the side by the filet radius on the rod journal looks about the width of a stocker. The 64mm stroker I had here looked wider after the journal was moved outward. So what are all those shiny parts ?? Lookin good :Rockon: . If it is a stroker, you can pm me and I can help with where clearancing is needed, if you haven't clearanced the case already.

C'mon man, you can't just post the pics and then leave us hanging - what are we looking at??!!

That crank is waaay lightened from a stocker, can't tell if there is more going on though.

Pistons are definitely lower than 10:1.

Pistons are JE 10-1.

Crank is ligthened about 2-3 pounds and those rods.... they are a work of art! :Rockon:

much more to be done on engine block and head too! :Rockon:

Starting from apex crank.

Have done that mostly to have less inertia momentum ( not sure my english is correct there) under wot condition ... remember I ride in powder.

So what's the feedback on the crank now that you've got a season on it. Did it meet expectations, would you do it again?

I only rode sled ONE time since rebuid... took a long time... had many mods done to engine block as well as head, as well as crank, ....

Engine is SOLID mounted to frame and has LESS vibration than my stock apex engined RX1 with stock rubber mounts. That tells me this engine is running so much smoother.

Running 4 grams more weight PER ramp (4 ramp clutch) at 15 psi than I needed at 18 psi last year...

Back