• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bravo owners

Jesster

Extreme
New Liskeard, ON (currently posted in Ottawa)
Who here has a Bravo? Let's see some pics

Attachments

• BMK.jpg
    BMK.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 3,942

No pictures,but my father owned one from 1989 to 1995,long track.Great sled to learn on,really good at hauling fire wood.This is the sled we replaced it with in 1995.12000+ kms and many slide loads of wood,much better than the bravo.Picture was taken yesterday.P.S new four-stroke bravo in 2010,dealer told me.He was right about the venture light in 2005.

Attachments

• wood-pic-ty-3.jpg
    wood-pic-ty-3.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 1,195
  • wood-pic-ty-2.jpg
    wood-pic-ty-2.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 1,674
New chassis,new motor .The whole line will be four-stroke so the new bravo will be a single or double cylinder,just the question of what type of cooling,liquid or fan?

nice enticer II. i still have mine and it pulls the 8' sleigh full of wood just fine. still does trail duty as well.

here is a pic of the old girl (it's a 1997)
DSC01809.jpg

march208008.jpg

march208004.jpg

still does the job!

The enticer II was only sold in the U.S for a few years but was sold in canada up to 2000.Paid for itself years ago.The reverse system is way better than whats on my warrior.

Guys i just found out last week that Karl Ishima, the project leader (engineer) of the Bravo (and VK 540 / VK Pro) is retiring this month. They are having a party for him at factory and I have been asked to gather some stories or comments to be presented to him in a kind of Japanese 'roast'...

any of you guys have anything you would like say to a very fine gentleman who spent his whole career engineering our sleds?? I'd be pleased to pass along.

cheers cr

my first sled was a 1984 phazer,dont know if he worked on those but that was the sled that gave wings to yamaha snowmobiles,a big thank you for that game changer,i still remember how good it felt the first time i tried it :yam: :yam:

Tell Mr Ishima our 1990 Bravo LT we had for 6 seasons payed for itself in the many cords of firewood it hauled in the deep woods of southern newfoundland while consuming only a couple litres of fuel.I can recall many trips me and my father would embark on in which i would ride two-up with him,listen to that 250cc single working hard as it pulled a sleigh carrying our days work in the form of firewood along with a chainsaw,chain lube/fuel,and axe in its ample cargo rack with room to spare.Climbing many hills me and my older brother would be amazed at the sure-footed nature of the Bravo when side-hilling many steep slopes,while at the same time giving us a dependable,light weight machine.Many thanks Mr Ishima on a great design :yam: .

Attachments

• lastscan.jpg
    lastscan.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,062
Hey Maim
Looks like we have the same setup. Enticer II is great machine, I have 14000 hard kms on mine and still going. The only thing I have done to engine is change the recoil rope and clean the carb once. Replaced the track years ago to a camoplast 1'' paddle, it was like going from 2 wheel drive to 4x4.

Attachments

• et410.JPG
    et410.JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 2,337
I have 2 bravos, an 1986 short track and 1988 long track

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 549
Better pic

Attachments

• image.jpeg