• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

posting pictures on this site

I use Photobucket and love it for posting to my many various forums. The clickable thumbnails is easily the best feature too! Like so:

uofm said:
How do you do it?

Just click on "ADD ATTACHMENT" Which is just about Preveiw / Submit, then click on " BROWSE" pick your picture from a folder or file or from a picture account like Photobucket. Make sure it meets the size requirement and your on your way. Click on "ADD ATTACHMENT" and your done.

Pretty simple actually :flag:

Eagle1 said:
RedRocket - I use photobuket too, but can never get the thumbnails to work what am I doing wrong?

When your in your photos album, click on the empty box next to any and all pictures you want to add and then go to the bottom of the screen and click on "Generate HTML and IMG code". Then you will find a box labeled "IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards - recommended", copy the text in that box and paste it into the message box. Done!

If you find that your links in the thumbnails are taken you back to your album instead of just the picture, you need to go to your "account options" which can be found at the top of the page and then uncheck the "Images Link Back To Album" option and save. You will then have to remake the thumbnail HTML codes.

I also found that you can add the Thumbnail HTML code right to the list that pops up under each image in your album view. Just click on "link options" under your image and select the box under "IMG for bulletin boards & forums" - "Clickable thumbnail"

Back