• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YAMAHEATER Nice Warm Hands for 03 - Current Yamaha 4 Strokes

Just another ;)! for Rock's Yamaheater. I had a couple questions about "which wire to hook where" on my Vector (hard wire unit, not plug-and-play) and he had emailed me back the same night with clear, simple instructions. My bar warmers are even hotter than my Nytro. Larger diameter grip/heater elements?? Thanks again Rock -

Guys,

If any of you are "sitting on the fence" regarding this upgrade and are concerned about the effectiveness of this device or about customer support, I can tell you first hand that this device works as advertised and Rock's customer service is second to none!

Blue Dave said:
Guys,

If any of you are "sitting on the fence" regarding this upgrade and are concerned about the effectiveness of this device or about customer support, I can tell you first hand that this device works as advertised and Rock's customer service is second to none!

X3! G.B. :Rockon:

Thank you guys! ;)!

I really appreciate that!
We definitely work hard to take good care of you!
Feels good when it's noticed & you say something. :Rockon:

Rockmeister :-o

Have had a few people contact me to find out where their Warm Hands are lately.
So I start digging to find out what is going on, as we are shipping almost immediately and the post office has been doing pretty good delivering them.

Turns out they are getting stuck somewhere in Canadian Customs.
All the packages that are missing were shipped Priority Mail and to Canada.
If you are expecting a Canadian shipment, and I sent you a tracking number, IT WAS SENT and is stuck in customs somewhere.

(Am very proud of us getting them out right away to you! Kinda irritating that Customs is causing hold-ups...)

The only number I know to call is 1-866-607-6301.
This is Canadian Post.
Would suggest calling them and asking them what is wrong.
Have talked to countless people today, the only solid answer I can get out of anyone is that "Customs is behind for some reason". :o| :o| :o|

Noone was willing to find out anything more. Helpful... NOT! #$%&*

Right now I have 10 packages lost in Canadian Customs.
This is an over-all pattern, not just your package.

Would strongly suggest calling them and seeing if enough people calling may help.

Sending a note to everyone that is "stuck in customs" right now.

If anyone finds a good Canadian Customs number to call, please post it. Tnx!

Rock :-o

I bought some collett communicators last year and they got stuck in customs in Canada also. It can take awhile to get them. The good thing is you got them shipped long before the snow hits.

2nd of all. I just wanted to Thank Rock for the Yamaheater. I got mine today and got it installed without any troubles. I have an 07 Attak and it was a piece of cake and everything worked just fine. As soon as you shut off the factory heaters the LED turns red and you can feel the heat instantly. I think he has put a lot of work into this and Yamaha would be dumb not to buy you out Rock!

derby12pk said:
just ordered one... I saw your products at the belvidere snow-show and should have picked it up then.

Yeah I had them there with the remote starters and Rock was out at the Big East show that weekend.

Your gonna love his kit! Now we need to get ya the remote start combo package and save even more $$$!

Back