• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NEW GUY WITH A QUESTION

Website
www.radicalgolfcarts.com
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY I LOVE THESE FORUMS... THEY ARE SO INFORMATIVE! I HOPE YOUR ANSWER WON'T BE WHAT I THINK IT WILL BE. OK, HERE IT IS.. I WAS PUTTING MY 2004 RX1MTN AWAY FOR THE SUMMER, AND I NOTICED THE FRONT WAS SAGGING ON THE RIGHT SIDE. I GOT UNDER THE SLED AND RIGHT WHERE THE BOTTOM A-ARM FRONT BOLT MOUNTS TO THE FRAME HAS A NICE CRACK IN IT, AND THE TAB IS BROKE COMPLETELY OFF! AM I SCREWED? OR CAN IT BE FIXED.

go into the apex forum look for MONO BEEF UP KIT
from welterracer contact him he can probley fix it & powercoat it. i know it is not a mono shock suspension but it should be able to be fixed. i am sending him one this weekend to be repaired.

Pretty sure you have a broken bulkhead. It is repairable. Some here have welded them and others have replaced them. Do a search with key words bulkhead AND replacement. You must put the word AND between your keywords. There will be several hits. Right click on the topic and open in a new tab to read each topic. If you left click to open, you'll lose your original search. Good luck!!

Back