• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

need front end parts for 09 nytro fx

Paulson14

hey guys my friend end of last season go into a collision on his 09 nytro fx he damaged the front end bad on the left side needs new shock front bumper a arms etc. here is a link to the picture. he only sent me one of the front end.

http://s903.photobucket.com/albums/ac23 ... 6-1402.jpg

Just wondering if someone can help me out on finding parts even used in good shape to save some extra cash.

thanks
Mike

Fleabay has a lot of the parts. Not sure they are cheaper than if you just got them from dealer though. Try looking up a snowmobile wrecking yard. Lots of them.

From the pic, I would guess you will also need a front bulkhead.

zeke66 said:
Fleabay has a lot of the parts. Not sure they are cheaper than if you just got them from dealer though. Try looking up a snowmobile wrecking yard. Lots of them.

From the pic, I would guess you will also need a front bulkhead.
X2 on bulkhead.
If it was me i would price out everything with stock parts. start disassembling and see what needs replacing. Find out what the price is. If the bulkhead is fine this may be a chance to upgrade to the skinz or zbroz front end. i think it is atleast 300 for both of the aarms on one side.

crash

If parts off an 09 xtx are the same i may be able to help you out with some... I know I have a bumper and its in pretty good shape i believe maybe a a-arm also... will check tomorow and let you know... maybe just pm me and let me know what ones you need for sure... thanks

classifieds is ur best bet, contact laneo. tons of parts all in good to great condition at a good price.

parts

I have most of the parts you need I have two shocks like the ones in the picture. I have blue a-arms a perfect front bumper. i have tie rods no ends though. if interested send me a pm with what you want and I'll help you out.

Front subframe: Port Yamaha in the US 475ish
Canadian dealer MSRP: 850ish :o| :o| :o|

The lower a-arms come with ball joints.

Front bumper: 255 CAN, 150 US

I have a front bumper actually.....PM coming.

I found a sub frame from yamahaparts.com for $426. 54 shipped, cheapest I've found or heard of. That thing looks pretty twisted, I'm betting you need pretty much everything. Like mentioned above, look in the classified here. Tons of guys selling parts for the nytro

I have a hard time believing that the subframe isn't tweaked.....

yea, from the look at the picture that subframe is not ok, i speared a tree last winter and did less damage than your friend did and my subfame was tweaked alot

canoehead said:
I have a hard time believing that the subframe isn't tweaked.....

X2 I didn't even hit anything head on, side of the ski grazed a pole and my sub frame was way of whack.....damn poles jump out of nowhere I tell ya #$%&*

front end

just wrapped up replacing my front end on 09 mtx. i would definitely check that front end. replaced my a arms and shock to find out no change in the spindle. was front frame all whacked out. easy way to tell is look inside the front frame and find the round plate at bottom in between the bolts for a arms and if there is any of that plate not flat then its bent. best place for parts is yamaha sports plaza got the front frame delivered for 440.00.
sorry i dont have anything for ya. all my stuff was recked.try snowest #*$&@ well they will have stuff for it too. pulling the front end on it wasn't bad at all, only a few hours and a little grunting. good luck mike

Check the classifieds on this Forum. There's a complete 09 XTX front end for sale!

Back