• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 and up Vector Max Riser Height w/out cable ext.

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Here is a quick pic of a Lake Effect Riser on a 2010 Vector. This riser is 3" Over stock height without changing any cable. You have to take the throttle cable and run it under the other cables that share the handle bar ring and run the cable under the bar to the throttle block not over like stock.

Riser combo: Lake Effect Pivot and 6" Dog Bone!!

Attachments

• garage011.jpg
    garage011.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 211

MrSled said:
Here is a quick pic of a Lake Effect Riser on a 2010 Vector. This riser is 3" Over stock height without changing any cable. You have to take the throttle cable and run it under the other cables that share the handle bar ring and run the cable under the bar to the throttle block not over like stock.

I noticed you have a shorter windshield on your sled than mine (tall). I think your sled came with a medium height windshield, is that correct? Did you change your windshield because the handle bars were hitting the windshield after you install the new riser/pivot? Also, do you think you can use the riser/pivot with a tall windshield without interference in hitting? I'd like to get a little more height for easier stand-up riding when neccessary.

Chester

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

:letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow:

VectorLTX2012 said:
MrSled said:

I noticed you have a shorter windshield on your sled than mine (tall). I think your sled came with a medium height windshield, is that correct? Did you change your windshield because the handle bars were hitting the windshield after you install the new riser/pivot? Also, do you think you can use the riser/pivot with a tall windshield without interference in hitting? I'd like to get a little more height for easier stand-up riding when neccessary.

Yes it came with a medium shield, the guards do tap the shield but I rolled the bars forward more. You can add any size but and pivot you will just need a cable extension.

Back