• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

*PAY IT FORWARD*

Well if anyone on here should have the right to ask for something it should be you Daranello...but follow your own rules......lol...(just razin ya in case you thought otherwise but couldn't resist)!!!!!!!!!

I have a set of 151" skid rails from a 03 RX1 in great shape as well as a stock seat (minus the tail light and wires) from the same sled. Pay the shipping and they are yours. If you are interested please PM me, I don't check the pay it forward thread much.
I could use a apex rad and fan if someone has one taking up space.

I have, gave away a RX1 airbox to a fellow from Edmonton area. I took it to Edmonton myself(250kms) oneway. Gave away used Wahl Bros extroverts to fellow in nlfd(what a cluster #$%&* that turned into ) It cost me $! I did this all before this section was even on here. Now Im sending a crankcase venting box to Sweden. So I have paided it forward

Its all good, a friendly reminder never hurt me. I have no issues given away parts that I will never use. They just sit in a old grainery.

Phazer rear tunnel close off's?? Not sure what they are really called. I suppose if you want them you know what they are. If you don't know what they are and want them then you are just greedy. They have been installed once and rivets drilled out. They clean up nice and holes are not over sized for the new rivets. I installed the front pair on my sled.

Anybody need a stock spring from a 07 attak gt with ec olins. spring is good....some paint missing.

Attachments

• DSC01198.JPG
    DSC01198.JPG
    347.1 KB · Views: 253
tippmannator said:
looking for a set of hooked apex bars w/grips. i preffer they have the rise to them but ill take whatever. shipping to 03104

thank you

I have a set, but they would require a bit of persuasion be be straight again... one side is slightly bent. '06 w/ updated grip warmers and mtn strap.

I sent a breather box(lighting pro) from Alberta Canada to Sweden. Took less than 2 weeks to arrive to buddy over there. Cost me $33 cdn, told him instead of trying pay me. Just donated the $ to this great site, well he double it. Hope each little bit counts to keep it running, best place for yami's guys.

Back