• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Turks Tech Corner

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Totallyamaha.com would like to announce the renaming of our Tech Section. This change is to pay tribute to the life of Mike Broda (Turk). Mike was a founding member of Totallyamaha.com and helped countless members with advice, technical support and general sled knowledge. Mike was always willing to share his "secret" clutch setups with anyone who asked. He never asked for praise or money for anything, he was just happy to see fellow Yamaha riders get the most out of there sled. For Mikes lifetime contribution and dedication to this website, it gives us great pride to introduce our new tech section name. TURKS TECH CORNER.

Rest in peace Mike. You will never be forgotten.

Attachments

• mikeb2.jpg
    mikeb2.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 901
  • Turk.jpg
    Turk.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 531

Great idea Tom...this is the perfect way to pay tribute to someone who was always willing to help and never asked for anything back...he shared so much with so many...truely a standup guy!

I agree it is a awesome idea and I will not take the full credit for this, Matt (BlueByYou2000) came up with idea :)

Thanks Matt, I know Turk would be proud!!

Oh man,i guess i have been away for a few months,when did turk pass,and what happened,he was so young,and full of life,the last time i IM him. Can someone fill me in. Thanks pete PS my thoughts and preyers go out to his family.

MrSled said:
I added a Pic of Mike :)
Thanks brother,life is so very short,make the best and most of it while we can. Thanks

well it is nice to see all the responses so far.Totallyamaha is more then just another site to go to to help and learn.TY is one big family and when we lose a member of the family..we all step up.I as well as most will agree on here that this site is the best you are ever going to find out there.People like Mike has made a whole difference on here for many members.It is for people like Mike that this site remains strong and healthy compared to many others.I find that people on here actually do care and some of the condolences really say it all.Mike was a trooper and I for one was blessed to have known and met him in person.Lets all learn from Mike's ability to help others without compensation and even make this site better and stronger..Mike I am sure would of wanted it that way.I for one spend a lot of time on here as do a lot of guys...lets help each other and not forget how Mike helped a lot of guys.Lets carry on the tradition of Turk and his dedication to the sport..
Again we are all gonna miss Turk on here..

bluemonster156 said:
well it is nice to see all the responses so far.Totallyamaha is more then just another site to go to to help and learn.TY is one big family and when we lose a member of the family..we all step up.I as well as most will agree on here that this site is the best you are ever going to find out there.People like Mike has made a whole difference on here for many members.It is for people like Mike that this site remains strong and healthy compared to many others.I find that people on here actually do care and some of the condolences really say it all.Mike was a trooper and I for one was blessed to have known and met him in person.Lets all learn from Mike's ability to help others without compensation and even make this site better and stronger..Mike I am sure would of wanted it that way.I for one spend a lot of time on here as do a lot of guys...lets help each other and not forget how Mike helped a lot of guys.Lets carry on the tradition of Turk and his dedication to the sport..
Again we are all gonna miss Turk on here..

X2 blue

Back