TY 4 Stroke - Totallyamaha Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MemberlistPosting Rules  MemberlistTY Chat SearchYamaha Parts FinderMemberlistOn-Line Store MemberlistVIP

Log in to check your private messagesActive Topic (24h)  (12h)  Log in to check your private messagesMapMemberlistTY.NET Classifieds Log in to check your private messagesTY Webmail

MemberlistTY Tech

MemberlistTY Home

MemberlistTY Forum

MemberlistATV Forum

need front end parts for 09 nytro fx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TY 4 Stroke - Totallyamaha Forum Index -> FX Nytro General Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paulson14

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:37 pm    Post subject: need front end parts for 09 nytro fx Reply with quote

hey guys my friend end of last season go into a collision on his 09 nytro fx he damaged the front end bad on the left side needs new shock front bumper a arms etc. here is a link to the picture. he only sent me one of the front end.

http://s903.photobucket.com/albums/ac232/Paulson14/?action=view&current=CopyofIMG00205-20110306-1402.jpg

Just wondering if someone can help me out on finding parts even used in good shape to save some extra cash.

thanks
Mike
zeke66
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fleabay has a lot of the parts. Not sure they are cheaper than if you just got them from dealer though. Try looking up a snowmobile wrecking yard. Lots of them.

From the pic, I would guess you will also need a front bulkhead.
207nytro
Pro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeke66 wrote:
Fleabay has a lot of the parts. Not sure they are cheaper than if you just got them from dealer though. Try looking up a snowmobile wrecking yard. Lots of them.

From the pic, I would guess you will also need a front bulkhead.

X2 on bulkhead.
If it was me i would price out everything with stock parts. start disassembling and see what needs replacing. Find out what the price is. If the bulkhead is fine this may be a chance to upgrade to the skinz or zbroz front end. i think it is atleast 300 for both of the aarms on one side.

2006 Arctic Cat Crossfire 700- 2000 miles...- knee pads- tunnel stiffeners- gold finger left hand throttle- 136x2 inch track- orange SLP powder pro skis-2inch riser-billet brake lever-custom windshield-tether kit
bitchnblue09
Pro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: crash Reply with quote

If parts off an 09 xtx are the same i may be able to help you out with some... I know I have a bumper and its in pretty good shape i believe maybe a a-arm also... will check tomorow and let you know... maybe just pm me and let me know what ones you need for sure... thanks
raginyamaha
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

classifieds is ur best bet, contact laneo. tons of parts all in good to great condition at a good price.
srx900
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:24 pm    Post subject: parts Reply with quote

I have most of the parts you need I have two shocks like the ones in the picture. I have blue a-arms a perfect front bumper. i have tie rods no ends though. if interested send me a pm with what you want and I'll help you out.
Crewchief47
TY Lifetime Ads Member
TY Lifetime Ads Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Front subframe: Port Yamaha in the US 475ish
Canadian dealer MSRP: 850ish Head Bang Head Bang Head Bang

The lower a-arms come with ball joints.

Front bumper: 255 CAN, 150 US

I have a front bumper actually.....PM coming.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay he said his bulkhead is fine but he will be phoning u about the a arms and bumper he is also looking for a shock or both
sorenson1610
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found a sub frame from yamahaparts.com for $426. 54 shipped, cheapest I've found or heard of. That thing looks pretty twisted, I'm betting you need pretty much everything. Like mentioned above, look in the classified here. Tons of guys selling parts for the nytro
canoehead
TY 4 Stroke God

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a hard time believing that the subframe isn't tweaked.....
natedawgedog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea, from the look at the picture that subframe is not ok, i speared a tree last winter and did less damage than your friend did and my subfame was tweaked alot
sorenson1610
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canoehead wrote:
I have a hard time believing that the subframe isn't tweaked.....

X2 I didn't even hit anything head on, side of the ski grazed a pole and my sub frame was way of whack.....damn poles jump out of nowhere I tell ya #$%&*

snowgood

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:30 am    Post subject: front end Reply with quote

just wrapped up replacing my front end on 09 mtx. i would definitely check that front end. replaced my a arms and shock to find out no change in the spindle. was front frame all whacked out. easy way to tell is look inside the front frame and find the round plate at bottom in between the bolts for a arms and if there is any of that plate not flat then its bent. best place for parts is yamaha sports plaza got the front frame delivered for 440.00.
sorry i dont have anything for ya. all my stuff was recked.try snowest ass well they will have stuff for it too. pulling the front end on it wasn't bad at all, only a few hours and a little grunting. good luck mike
canoehead
TY 4 Stroke God

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the classifieds on this Forum. There's a complete 09 XTX front end for sale!
Wisco4stroke

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw this on Craigs

http://madison.craigslist.org/rvs/2625472288.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TY 4 Stroke - Totallyamaha Forum Index -> FX Nytro General Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: