• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bulkhead Repair & Saver Kits. In stock ready to ship.

hibshman25

Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder ltx dx
2018 snoscoot
Both kits will fit any year apex, vector, rage, attack, rx1, rx warrior, and rs nytro from 2004-2014.

Kits can be ordered on my website via paypal. www.barnofparts.com If you don't have paypal contact me for other options.

Bulkhead Saver

Installation video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWU8LWBE ... e=youtu.be

There have been many incidents as pictured below in which the bulkhead lower tabs break away at high and low speeds when the ski or a-arms strike culverts, stumps and other hidden items in snow.

photo-2.jpg

The bulkhead saver ties all 4 arm bolts together and helps prevent outward tensile stress from tearing the tab off.

photo1.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

An additional benefit of the bulkhead saver is the elimination of a-arm bolt pivot. This forces all bushing wear to occur on the thicker bushing in the a-arm versus the thin bushing in bulkhead.

IMG00626-20120126-0805-1.jpg

Installation is not complex and difficult. The laser cut hex holes will match up with the a-arm bolt heads and locate the brace on the machine. Each brace halve has (2) holes in it which serve as a guide to drill mounting holes into the bulkhead. The kit is then secured to the bulkhead with (4) bolts The two halves are linked together by an allen head cap screw. Kit will have a black powder coated finish and include all mounting hardware. Step by step installation instructions with photos will be emailed to every purchaser.

IMG_2763.jpg

Bulkhead Repair Kit

The repair kit consists of a saver kit that has a lower a-arm bolt welded in place to the saver plate. Purchaser must indicate whether repair kit is for clutch side or throttle side.

photo-19.jpg

photo-14.jpg

Prices

Saver kit Shipped in USA… $181
Saver kit shipped to Canada….$195
Saver kit shipped rest of world…$199

Single Repair kit Shipped in USA…. $238
Single Repair kit shipped to Canada….$266
Single Repair kit shipped rest of world…$285

Dual Repair kit Shipped in USA…. $288
Dual Repair kit shipped to Canada….$338
Dual Repair kit shipped rest of world…$345

All shipping is USPS Priority Mail and USPS Priority Mail International

Kits can be ordered online with paypal on my website. www.barnofparts.com

If you don't have paypal just contact me and I can take a credit card.

717-821-9639

Attachments

• Installation Instructions compressed.pdf
    373.6 KB · Views: 380

It's funny you say that RX-1Man because you are precisely who I thought of when I saw this post!!

This will definitely sell once it is available

I hope that I will never need your kit but it is nice to know that it will be available just in case! Looking forward to seeing the pictures of the kit.

kinger said:
Can the kit be used in conjunction with a good bulkhead to help avoid the whole issue?

We have considered a variation of the repair kit which could be essentially a "bulkhead saver".

How much interest is there for a bulkhead saver kit?

I might be interested if the cost and installation difficulty were reasonable. Please elaborate on approximate cost, design, installation procedure, etc.

NY AttakGT said:
It's funny you say that RX-1Man because you are precisely who I thought of when I saw this post!!

This will definitely sell once it is available

Thanks for thinking of me Steve!

Sucks when riding opportunity is at a minimum due to low snow and the sled is down.

If the saver kit covers both sides and is reasonably priced I'd put it on. Cheap insurance IMHO. Unless you ride in great snow all the time the question is not "if" but "when" you will break a bulkhead.

Would this kit work with all Deltabox versions?? I would be interested in a bulkhead saver kit for sure.

Back