• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ViperTurboPete

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 Viper XTX LE MPI Turbo
2022 Expedition Extreme 850
Rumours are flying of all new platform sleds being introduced in 2014. Dealers will be atteding the big meeting in Feb in Minnesota to unveil some secrets to be kept secret. Anyway who is going to buy a 2013 sled knowing that new and improved are coming out in 2014?

RX1MPete said:
Rumours are flying of all new platform sleds being introduced in 2014. Dealers will be atteding the big meeting in Feb in Minnesota to unveil some secrets to be kept secret. Anyway who is going to buy a 2013 sled knowing that new and improved are coming out in 2014?

I'll be looking at a 2013, after the 2014 are out!

Hopefully there will be some good non-current prices!!

I would rather wait till 15 for them to work out the bugs. That us why I bought a 10 with very low miles and hopped it up. Saved me money and got me a better setup that way imo

Rumours of a new Nytro replacement,40-50lbs lighter(more like 40 max),XTX version also.Anybody get any info on the phazer revamp that was supposed to be released last season?

In the neighborhood of 550cc for the motor (not given HP yet), Stance will be closer to the older style Phaser. Lower to the ground more traditional, but light to compete against the Cat, and Doo. More for the younger riders, ladies, or those that need a light agile sled. Of course it is a rumor I hear LOL

I´ve heard two new next year and three new the following year...

I bought a 2007 Apex RTX, and they still haven,t worked all the bugs out of that years models. So if you want one now, get one now, and live with whatever bugs or flaws come with it, cause if you,re waiting for them to make a perfect sled, in any brand, mind you, you might as well get out of sledding. seems to be the nature of the beast. They,ve all got theier problems, some brands more than others, you just got to decide what you can live with, and what you cann,t.

Bet you what ever they come out with it won't have near the issue's the Turbo Cat had last year and the motor's will last longer than 2 to 4K like a Doo two joke!! :moon:

I am waiting like most here for the announcement in Feb.
If I like what they are gonna do, i will be all in for 2014, if nothing is interesting i will find a 2013 leftover, which I am confident will be possible.

For me it's all about the Apex XTX and what if anything they change.

I heard they are doing the 2014 photo shoot out in west yellowstone right now, anyone else hear that? also awhile back someone that has a friend working down in the southern wisconsin plant told me that they had installed a nytro motor into a phazer type chassis and that was to be a secret too. not sure if its true or not.

09nytro said:
Where are you guys hearing all this at or reading it at

They are hullucinating (spelling???) and hearing voices! I am not holding my breath for 2014!

newfie09xtx said:
09nytro said:
Where are you guys hearing all this at or reading it at

They are hullucinating (spelling???) and hearing voices! I am not holding my breath for 2014!
We have our sources(internet,people in the know,etc) :jump:

Back