• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

PCV?

yukon yamaha

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2008 nytro custom! 2014 viper custom
With the new viper and closed efi system, how would a pcv work or a pcv and auto tuner work? For the auto tuner i guess you would have to weld in another o2 sensor? I have never played with any cat equip before, but if it is a nytro engine with nytro efi but cat comps it should not be too far off from the nytros we have now.

I would guess if the O2 is sending infomation to the ECU that infomation would also be available to a PCV.
Probably one of the best places to get the answer from would be Allan Ulmer/Ulmer Raceing. He will probably be working on that as soon as he has a sled available.

On systems that include an O2 sensor the PCV comes with a module that tells the ecu the O2 levels are perfect. The O2 sensor is removed and the hole plugged. If using the Autotune its O2 sensor is threaded in.

Back