• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

All VIP Members or cancelled VIP Members... please read

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
If you lost your VIP under your name then your VIP Dues have been overdue and you will need to renew.
**If you are on the auto renew program then just be sure that your funds are sufficient in paypal.
**If you only signed up for the yearly plan then either click on the VIP link above or go to http://www.totallyamaha.com/Totallyamaha/Store/vip.htm to renew.

All accounts will be turned off as the renewal date passes without notice so please check to be sure you are all set. There are many accounts that have been turned off prior to this list that have been over a month past due or more, if your VIP account was turned off then you must have fallen into that category.

Indy said:
how do you "cluck" on a link? lol ... I know I can be a real dink sometimes.

ROFLMAO Thanks for adding the "Dink" statement to my post, I used to love doing that when I was a mod.

Indy said:
Indy said:
how do you "cluck" on a link? lol ... I know I can be a real dink sometimes.

ROFLMAO Thanks for adding the "Dink" statement to my post, I used to love doing that when I was a mod.

Thought you might get a kick out of that...lol #$%&*

now you made me laugh twice Tom, thanks. I used to mess with Impalapower so much, he couldnt understand what was happening . . . &^#% that was funny.

Indy said:
now you made me laugh twice Tom, thanks. I used to mess with Impalapower so much, he couldnt understand what was happening . . . &^#% that was funny.

OMG, I remember that... too funny. :jump:

Back