• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

(Season 2013-14) TY Mileage – Yellowknife

Yellowknife

TY 4 Stroke Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Well - here we go again!! Another season, another set of adventures. Thanks to Tom and the moderators at TY who continue to allow me the pleasure of sharing my stories with you all.

Thanks to all of you who watch the video's, subscribe to my youtube page and comment on my stuff. You're the reason I do it, pure and simple, so thanks for the motivation to do something I love.

This year starts out a little differently, and a little later than normal (due to late freeze up/snow).

I'll do my best to stay on top of editing and be as current as I can be throughout the season although it's always a challenge especially into spring when the riding is great.

Here's the first video - sledin' has started, and there's much more to come with a couple surprises ;-)

Stay tuned all year and have a fantastic season everyone!! I'll do my best to send snow your way!!

2014 Snowmobile Season: Episode One: Outlast Clothing Introduction HD (1080p)

Cheers,

YK

Wow free gear, nice work! Now every guy with a helmet cam will post their season trying to cash in on free loot. Haha

Looking forward to your vids this year, good adventures in interesting locations.

Keep the shiny side up!

yep 260miles on sled already this year. and been riding in 20 thru -35 deg weather.

at the cold one thing is the air getting at the nedk via the bakalava moving a little

Great review Allan, That's great that they did that for you. Will be looking forward to your future reviews of the gear and your adventures of this season. Keep up the Good work!! Have a Great Winter, Dan

Congrats now get out and start testing and recording your adventures! I get a kick out of your shows! ;)! :sled1:

looking forward to your posts this season.

from what I heard in the video, the outer layer pants are adjustable in legnth? that would be awesome!!! all mine are too long and I end up having to use tape or cuff restraints to keep from walking on them.

maim - the outer layer pants (snow pants) are in fact adjustable in length. I'll have more on that in the next couple episodes.

Thanks for the support guys, and no, didn't get the Polaris Switchback - however...check this out...

2014 Snowmobile Season: Episode Two

Video Description: Reviewing the temperature and weather conditions before my first ride of the year, going over some of the setup of my new Drift Ghost HD helmet camera, the ride itself including some questionable terrain, initial feedback on the Outlast snowmobile garments, a brief viewing of the Drift Power Pack, an exclusive inside-the-shop view building a 2014 Yamaha SRViper X-TX SE, reviewing the look and parts of the sled through an entire build directly from un-crating the unit to installing several accessories, to be continued in the next video (Episode three).

Cheers,

YK

I thought you might have a viper. going to be a fun year for shure!

I sure hope they built the Viper well because few non-racers will be able to lay bare it's foibles the way Allan can. Plus he will be documenting it the entire season with a sustained following of viewers. Love that battery pack idea. Always wanted to set my heated shield up I that way.

As for that panel it looked like the red was supposed to overlap the tab on the black.

actionjack - couldn't agree more on all fronts.

Well, here's the latest if you haven't seen it already on the channel;

2014 Snowmobile Season: Episode Three HD (720p)

Video Description: Continuation of the exclusive inside-the-shop view building a 2014 Yamaha SRViper X-TX SE, reviewing the look and parts of the sled through an entire build directly from un-crating the unit to installing several accessories.

Cheers!

YK

You lucky "DOG"............... SUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. I can't wait for the 1st ride. ;)! ;)! ;)! ;)! ;)! ;)!

Back