• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2015 Viper Standard Epuipment?

DIwarrior

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2021 SRX
2021 Sidewinder LTX GT
2020 Sidewinder LTX GT
2001 SRX
FACEBOOK
Nope
Hey guys, does anyone know for sure what equipment is coming on the new Vipers this year? I went to the Yamaha Demo rides in the U.P. two weeks ago, no 15's, all 14's. They only had Internet photo's of the new sleds and did not know for sure what equip like heated seats and the dash bag may be on. My dealer got in a 2015 LTX LE this week, it has the larger trunk like on the DX, a heated seat and the dash bag on it. But he doesn't know if it is optional or standard. and if standard if only the LE. The yamaha web site says no, but the one I saw has them. So....does any one know what is really coming on these sleds next fall?

Looked at a 15 viper ltx dx today at Lake Geneva Snocross.
Noticed that it had the small cd case bag size bag.
Yamaha Brochure and website shows the dx models are to come with the larger tunnel bag.

Wish they would get there stuff together..

DIwarrior said:
Hey guys, does anyone know for sure what equipment is coming on the new Vipers this year? I went to the Yamaha Demo rides in the U.P. two weeks ago, no 15's, all 14's. They only had Internet photo's of the new sleds and did not know for sure what equip like heated seats and the dash bag may be on. My dealer got in a 2015 LTX LE this week, it has the larger trunk like on the DX, a heated seat and the dash bag on it. But he doesn't know if it is optional or standard. and if standard if only the LE. The yamaha web site says no, but the one I saw has them. So....does any one know what is really coming on these sleds next fall?

Don't know about the bag, but the heated seat is available in every model.

the heated seat sounds nice..... however who really sets on the seat on a rider forward sled anyway?? is the bag on dash like a/c goggle compartment? thats slick !

Back