• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Color scheme for a 2010 Nytro?

Lineman735

VIP Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 Viper XTX LE
2010 Nytro XTX
Hi there, I'm interested in a 2010 Nytro XTX, but it's a color scheme I haven't seen before . It's mostly white with a little blue mixed in. I asked the person selling it if it was a wrap but they said it was factory, no paint or wrap. After doing a lot of searching I have yet to find another with the same color scheme. Was this an option back in 2010? I'll try and get a pic of it. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 101

That is not factory. Looks like the side panels are painted. I know the hood is factory, my stepfather has the same 2010 xtx. His panels are black

That isn't the factory windshield either. They came with a solid blue low windshield. Either way that color scheme isn't factory. Like I said in the post above, the hood is factory but panels are not. I also noticed the steering boots are white on that sled, that isn't factory either. Hope this helps

Yeah I didn't think it was, looks good though. I've done some searching and I've yet to find another.

Thanks

colors

If everything else on the sled checks out i would not let the color scheme scare you away. Lots of options available if you decided to make a change.

Def not factory and looks like it has the yamahas custom decals on it as well.

Nice Sled!

Back