• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snakebit

Expert
Great riding yesterday. 188 mile weekend.

103_zps36b6082c.png

Sweet pic! I want that gauge on my Nytro...

I never really got the whole venture guage thing until this pic. Looks like a fun day. Glad you are still riding.

Snakebit said:
mcamzr said:
I never really got the whole venture guage thing until this pic. Looks like a fun day. Glad you are still riding.

It's the balls, it really is.

I really like mine also! everything is so much more organized looking and being able to see the needle for the tach at a glance instead of staring at the gauge for a second or two to figure out where you are at makes it very much worth it!

rrxx-1 said:
Does anyone have the part # for this gauge?

8HF-83500-00-00

You can buy the gauge new for $430 at partspitstop. I've seen a few used gauges for sale lately at ridiculously high prices. I've found that a few places that part sleds are asking way to much for their used parts so always do the research.

http://www.partspitstop.com/oemparts/partsearch/yamaha

I know this guy. That gauge would be a must have if your doing clutching. Reading a digital tach is hard to see fluctuations.

Wish I could have gone riding yesterday. I knew it was gona be the last. Pouring rain here in Houlton right now and in the 50s. Friday night went out and the trails were a 9-10. To bad.

Is there any way to set the miles on that guage so when you put it on it shows the correct miles of the sled?

I just saw that post after I asked the question. Might have to try that if I can find a gauge for a good price

Back