• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

reseting oil change flashing

wildmann

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
16 viper rtx-dx
11 venture gt
09 vector ltx gt
05 vector
How do I reset the oil change flashing on my odometer, 2011 venture GT, I don't have a owners manual, any help is appreciated.

I just did this on my GT...But I'm not 100% sure how I got it.
I think it was that you simultaneously hold down the "Select" and "Reset" buttons on the Gauge Pod and then it will begin to blink. Then use the "Select" button to toggle through the different selections.

...I think?

Okay. I just got in from the garage and had to finish putting the sleds up for the season.

Forget what I wrote above. ;):D That will only work for changing the time on the clock.

Moving forward (as they say so often these days), you need to hold down the "Reset" button until the "Oil" and a "number" starts blinking. Then press the "Reset" button again. This should zero out the number (mileage since it was last reset), and you should be good to go. ;)! Hope I got this correct this time... :drink:

Back