• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where to get decent rpm signal from nytro?

Jakelfin

Extreme
I have tried many wires to get signal to my external fuel box, now it gets signal from injector wire but it gets some distortion on middle rpm area. It shows rpms jumping when just touching throttle. I think it is something with tors-system. Middle rpm area is jumping maybe because yamaha has double injecting cycles on nytro. Maybe because of quite big injectors or something. I have tried to get signal from coils too, nothing. So, if someone knows something... :o|

Sled is 2009 mtx nytro

Jakelfin said:
I have tried many wires to get signal to my external fuel box, now it gets signal from injector wire but it gets some distortion on middle rpm area. It shows rpms jumping when just touching throttle. I think it is something with tors-system. Middle rpm area is jumping maybe because yamaha has double injecting cycles on nytro. Maybe because of quite big injectors or something. I have tried to get signal from coils too, nothing. So, if someone knows something... :o|

Sled is 2009 mtx nytro

My Boost-it fuel box gets rpm signal from the coil wire. The orange wire on cylinder number one is what I use.

I've tried it allready, but I'm not sure about my controller box, It may be broken. I can try that again, box was showing couple times some rpm numbers when it was attached to coil wire. Maybe it was just bad connection.

Proboost/finnboost box, early model updatet to v.2.0. It should get signal either from coil or injector. Injector is working but that is not decent, it is jumping in middle rpm area. I heard that there is 2 map sensors in this and other one is rpm related. What is that?

Does anyone know? Or should I get some other aftermarket fuel controller? Any suggestions? I have external fuel injectors and shimmed head, should be good for 230-250hp with 0.8-0.9bar boost. New turbo coming and I really like to get it working for next winter. Should I just get boondocker box and leave this box only pressure related to give some extra juice when needed. This is same kind of system as push turbo and I dont have IC with this.

Back