• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hand Guards on Apex GT!!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
I have installed the Power Madd Guards on my GT. Please note the placement of the guards, mounts and the clearance from the shield :Rockon: :Rockon:

Enjoy!!!

Attachments

• guardsIMG_1219.jpg
    guardsIMG_1219.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 157
  • guardsIMG_1220.jpg
    guardsIMG_1220.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 180
  • guardsIMG_1221.jpg
    guardsIMG_1221.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 171
  • guardsIMG_1222.jpg
    guardsIMG_1222.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 153
  • guardsIMG_1223.jpg
    guardsIMG_1223.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 154
  • guardsIMG_1224.jpg
    guardsIMG_1224.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 194

wow. great job! never thought of putting the brackets to the inside like that. looking sweet

I am going to get a low or mid shield either, Black to Chrome or Chrome to Black.... it should clear those ;)!

are those the hand gaurds in yamaha assessories? thks? If not where did your purchase. D

Just studding the GT and thats about it this year.

You can get these from Rich Motorsports or Port
Yamaha, both have them in stock.

No mods to the guard or the sled. Bolt on and go. You will have to losses the brake lever and throttle to move over 1/4". Throttle is easy, 2 phillp heads screws on the back side. Brake side remove 2 phillips screws on the under side of control and push control body to the side for the dimmer and warmers, loosen the allen head on the lever under that cover adjust and reinstall screws....;)!

Hey Tom that looks really sweet! Are you going to get some titanium bolts for them? Also, I wonder if some mirrors would work in behind the guards?

Back