• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Digital Water Temp Gauge Group Buy

Srxspec

Ulmer Racing
TY Advertiser
Tech Advisor
Website
www.ulmerracing.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha SR Viper LTX, 2014 Yamaha SR Viper RTX SE, 2015 Yamaha SR Viper MTX SE 162 (turbo), 2015 Yamaha SR Viper MTX SE 153
WEBSITE
www.ulmerracing.com
This compact size digital gauge clearly indicates actual water temperature. Switchable from Fahrenheit to Celsius, and has backlighting. Velcro mounting makes instant installation on any flat surface a snap. Includes clock feature & charges internal battery from sled.

A sending unit adaptor is also available. This allows you to tap into any coolant line. Includes clamps.

If I can get a group buy of 15 or more on the water temp gauges I will order them. I tried to do this last fall but had problems receiving the gauges.

Digital Water Temp Gauge: $99

Water Temp Sending Unit Adaptor: $25

Normal pricing is $120 for the gauge and $40 for the sending unit adaptor.

Attachments

• digital_water_temp800.jpg
    digital_water_temp800.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 452
  • watertemp-splice.JPG
    watertemp-splice.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 367

I'm in. I was in on the last one, but as you said, you had problems. Hopefully we can get these this time.

-Vince

Allen, put me down for one too. I dont know if I need it but what the hay, it's only money. OH yea, both pieces too.

Same here, both pcs.

I have 15 people I believe. The distributer I contacted originally is on a current backorder so I have contacted the manufacturer to find another distributor who may have the product in stock in the USA.

Srxspec said:
I have 15 people I believe. The distributer I contacted originally is on a current backorder so I have contacted the manufacturer to find another distributor who may have the product in stock in the USA.

Just PM me when you have them. :Rockon:

-Vince

Back