• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Rox Billet Handguard mounts (specific to Apex/Attak)

Clearwater, Florida (ride in Michigan's U.P.)
Website
www.seniorhelpers.com
Hi Folks, I have read a few threads on here about the powermadd handguard mounts not working real nicely with the Apex/Attak.

My buddy that gets me my parts just dropped off my new Rox billet mounts. Supposedly according to Rocky at Rox he made these up special for a snow show and they havent hit the market yet. My buddy asked him to let me try a set and I just got em'. They look sweet and since i am waiting on my new handle bars I can't install them but he did include a picture of them mounted on an Apex.

The best part is he included them for me in the normal price of the 3.5 inch billet pivoting riser/bar pad/handguard kit.

Just wanted to help Rocky and everyone on here out by letting folks know he has a new mount coming out so if you haven't bought a new mount yet you may want to give it a few weeks.... I am sure my buddy Devin could get some more of these if anyone needs em'. email me....

p.s. I have no idea what the cost will be but i am including pics of the mounts and the install picture.

P.s.s. If I was lied to and this is not new then the jokes on me..... I did check the rox website at roxspeedfx.com and did not see these advertised yet. supposedly i have a prototype set.

Attachments

• install photo.jpg
    install photo.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 498
  • billet mounts.jpg
    billet mounts.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 505

Hand Gaurd Mounts

Yes, Keep us updated when the guard mounts will be available. Hope by Big East show. It will give me a good excuse to go buy something. :yam:

Back