• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Demo 08 Review

Very good write up. How awesome that Yamaha brought the sleds to you!! I've got a big decision to make Saturday...go for my last ride of the year or go test ride the 08 sleds. I think I better go for my own ride because riding an 08 will likely make me want one, and I need to hold onto mine for a few more years.

jwifferdill said:
Very good write up. How awesome that Yamaha brought the sleds to you!! I've got a big decision to make Saturday...go for my last ride of the year or go test ride the 08 sleds. I think I better go for my own ride because riding an 08 will likely make me want one, and I need to hold onto mine for a few more years.

Thank you for the write-up, this is what I have been waiting for.

Go riding, J. The 2008's aren't going anywhere! ;)!

It was awesome... I will have some pics soon to show you guys the trailer in road bymy house and the sleds out front in the yard ;)!

Re: Prelim 08 Review

MrSled said:
, FX Nytro LTX,

You had me EXTREMELY excited there for a second, until I figured it had to be a typo. Nice write up, how long did you ride each sled?

2002 viper said:
Do you think with a little tweaking with the Rear Suspension will handle the stutters better?

Without some shock revalving I don't think so this sled was buildt for aggressive trail riding and moguls.If you want a good trail sled for stutter bumps go with the vector ltx.

nytro rtx

Do you think the shock valving will be ok for a guy 280 lbs? Also, it sounds like a perfect sled for a guy 6'5". I have been waiting for a sled with a taller seat. Would you agree?

pro116 said:
2002 viper said:
Do you think with a little tweaking with the Rear Suspension will handle the stutters better?

Without some shock revalving I don't think so this sled was buildt for aggressive trail riding and moguls.If you want a good trail sled for stutter bumps go with the vector ltx.
No disrespect to you,but That couldnt be any further from the truth. The Nytro was made for the aggressive rider and big moguls. ;)!

excellent review, and what an opportunity. I don't think anyone would have been able to pass it up.

I'm glad someone brought up the vectors, as I certainly agree that they are one of the best overlooked sleds out there now that they are in the new chassis.

:Rockon:

I agree with pro116 this sled with sacrifice being good in the stutter bumps just for the fact that it is set up for big moguls. If you don't ride ditchs and beat up trails 85% of this time I would look for another sled

Unless I took what he said wrong,He is saying this sled is not for agressive riding and moguls. More like saying its for groomed trails. Well thats how i took it.

Back