• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best hyfax, OEM or aftermarket?

Mighty

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
22 Mach Z
23 Sidewinder SRX
Swapping out my track and am going to replace the hyfax while I have the skid out. OEM or aftermarket?

either and add a set of wheels mid rail. that said I prefer oem they seem to cure harder. Maxdlx

maxdlx said:
either and add a set of wheels mid rail. that said I prefer oem they seem to cure harder. Maxdlx
I noticed on the hyfax wear in that area. Is there a kit available?

Sno Stuff hyfax are JUNK. They split apart when sliding around the bend in the rails. Kimpex are OK but OEM are beveled, trimmed, notched to the right size and slide around the bend just fine.

I think I'm using yamaha slides going forward.

I just saw that Yammy has graphite hyfax in the catalog. I'm going to try those..
Nate

I just stick with ORM as well. As for wheels, I bought 2 stes of the mid wheel kit from Fix Powersports and they work well at taking some of the pressure off of the slides.

I run ski-doo slides they are just a little bit narrower than stock and seem to let a little bit more snow in where you need it

OEM. Originals lasted a couple thousand miles, and the next ones were Yamaha graphites and were toast in about 100 miles! Went back to originals.

Back