• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

CrazySledder's "Re-done" Supercharged Attak.

1CrazySledder

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
None, looking now!
This is a thread that I will maintain throughout the summer as my 07 Attak takes a new form. Over the following months I will update this thread with what I have done with pictures, installation process, etc. I have alot of ground to cover here, so check back now and then. So far, I have a few boxes of parts on the floor next to the sled, nothing installed yet. I do have a teaser pic for you all though. Here is my hood as it sits today......

Attachments

• IMG_2611c.JPG
    IMG_2611c.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 468
  • HOODFLAMES.JPG
    HOODFLAMES.JPG
    392.8 KB · Views: 444

Swiss Sledder said:
So I take it you didn't sell the sled afterall?

Swiss,
If you are referring to my wrecked 06 RTX, yep, sold it. This sled is my new 2007 Attak. I didn't care for any of the newer Yamahas, so I decided to keep my Attak and make her a one of a kind. I'm off to a great start here, I think. lol Keep an eye on this thread, I have ALLOT more things coming.

-1CS

I like the hood decal. Looks good and would also look awesome on an all black hood :Rockon: Where do you buy decals from?

I dont think that is a decal, it looks like it with the realistic edge like the hood is burning away tho in the picture.

Correct me if I am wrong, but very nice work!

It is a decal. Very awesome work, indeed. I also have the flames for the both side panels and exhaust covers. This is the ONLY set like this. One of a kind, for now. This set cost me around $450.00. Dig deep boys....

-1CS

Looks like ARCTIC FX rocked your hood sweet!

Srxspec said:
Looks like ARCTIC FX rocked your hood sweet!

You got it. Jordan did a fantastic job. I have to get my side panels painted the same red as the hood now before I place the flames on them. He wants me to email him pics when I am done, so I think my sled may be on his site? :Rockon:

--1CS

Very impressive. Looks like its painted to me with highlights to make it look like the hood is burning away.

Not much of a piro, but um....thats what it looks like for real! :tg:

One of my high-school buddies owns a vinyl and screen printing shop. I have asked him if he could make stuff like that and he told me that a vinyl printer like that is uber-expensive! I don't think that the printer Arctic FX has is one you'll find just anywhere, and he obviously knows how to use it! Looks good, stuff like that is sure to put all the old icosyanate painters like me out of work!
Hurry up and get the thing back together so we can see it!

Arctic,
I've seen alot of your work posted here, kudos!
I'm sure the site wouldn't mind a vendor that puts out some stuff as cool as yours! (hint, hint,)
Am I correct is seeing that you can print on vinyl? If so, I have some ideas.

Here is another shot. I added the side panel flames. I was going to have the panels painted red to match the hood, but I want to make sure I have enough cash for the performance parts and other changes I want to make. I can always get new flames from Jordan and have the panels painted later.
So, how's she look? Should I leave the grils as they are, or what all of your opinions on that?

Jordan, I'll get the full shot after I get my exhaust covers back from you. You are right though......she'll light up real nice.

-1CS

Attachments

• IM001318.JPG
    IM001318.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 439
  • IM001319.JPG
    IM001319.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 443
Yeah, It's gonna look really sweet with the exhaust covers done. It doesn't really look bad over that black mixed with the red either. I'm happy with it.

-1CS

Back