• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TotallYamaha BBQ In Northern Michigan!

SledHedz

Pro
Website
www.sled-hedz.com
We asked Mr. Sled and he said it would be great to have a TotallYamaha BBQ In Northern Michigan, at my guest house. This is to kick off the upcoming snowmobile season? This will be a great way to put faces with those keyboard names, share information and maybe do a couple of Tech sessions on clutching or something along those lines.

DATE: 10/6/07
TIME: 4:00 PM Until ??
BRING: Cooler with your favorite beverage and a dish to pass
RSVP: Please RSVP by 9/30/07 and also let me know what dish you are bringing to pass!

Thanks, Tim

Great idea!

How big is your yard? Can we stake off 500' in the grass? :jump:

SledHedz said:
We asked Mr. Sled and he said it would be great to have a TotallYamaha BBQ In Northern Michigan, at my guest house. This is to kick off the upcoming snowmobile season? This will be a great way to put faces with those keyboard names, share information and maybe do a couple of Tech sessions on clutching or something along those lines.

DATE: 10/6/07
TIME: 4:00 PM Until ??
BRING: Cooler with your favorite beverage and a dish to pass
RSVP: Please RSVP by 9/30/07 and also let me know what dish you are bringing to pass!

Thanks, Tim

would love to come but on the wrong side of the pond for me. we should do one in northern wisconsin or the u.p. of michiagan.

How far from Mpls, MN :-o

Damn never mind mapquest says 1200 miles round trip : ( long way to come for a Beer and a Brat lol. Great idea though for you guys in the area. ;)!

That is less than a hour from us, hmmmm.... have to see where the boys football games are that weekend.....

is this a family event or bring the wife and leave the kids at home......

SledHedz said:
pro116 said:
Tim I will be there.
It's a hike but I will be there.

Awesome! Maybe we should get a Car Pool Coming from Wisconsin/Minnesota so that convert could come also! ;)!

If we can get a car pool as said, I'd go for that for sure.

-1CS

Back