• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

You got to be kidding me.... Very bad news for Nytro owners.

FXNytromtx

Extreme
Where in the #$%&* does a guy mount a hot dogger on a 4 stroke :o| ????? If I can't have my Hot Pockets I am going to have to just cancel winter all together. :tg: Oil tank get hot enough??

Re: You got to be kidding me.... Very bad news for Nytro own

FXNytromtx said:
Where in the #$%&* does a guy mount a hot dogger on a 4 stroke :o| ????? If I can't have my Hot Pockets I am going to have to just cancel winter all together. :tg: Oil tank get hot enough??
on your buddies 2 stroke ;)! see finally a good use for anything that's not Yamaha :jump:

Should have enough room to put a pocket of some sort right above the cylinder head. Lots of room in that space.

Just wrap a hot dog in foil and stick it in one of your exhaust pipes and ride. ;)!

On my RX-1 I always had hot sandwiches. Just wrap it in a plastice grocery bag and place it on top of the motor. Put your gloves in a bag and on top of your food. The cheese melts nice etc. and your gloves are warm and dry when you need them.

Re: You got to be kidding me.... Very bad news for Nytro own

adrenaline junkey said:
FXNytromtx said:
on your buddies 2 stroke ;)! see finally a good use for anything that's not Yamaha :jump:

Now thats funny. LOL!!!! ;)!

Back