• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

STOLEN 1997 SX 700, 1996 VMAX 600, and 2006 Bear Cat Trailer

yamahaboy701

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
This is a repost from a year ago:

http://www.totallyamaha.net/forums/show ... hp?t=36900

I still have hope everything is still out there. I didn't have insurance on anything becasue they were sold and waiting payment. The day before the buyer was going to met me with the money everything disappeared. :o|

Also due to make lack of income in college I have been sled-less for two winters now which is the worst of everything.

Any information would be very helpful!

Thanks for looking!

I don't know the buyer but would it be possible he came a little earlier than expected? If he knew where you live and all that just thinking out loud that really sucks sorry to hear that.

I thought that right away too but the police checked his property and his parent’s property and nothing was found. But who would steal something and put it in their driveway.

Some pictures

1997 sx 700 and bearcat trailer

Attachments

• PANA0119.JPG
    PANA0119.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 164
  • PANA0122.JPG
    PANA0122.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 163
  • lite_cat.jpg
    lite_cat.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 452
Where did you sell the sleds internet, local listing? Did anyone else come and look at them and scope your place out?

The buyer was a friend of a co-worker.
Everything was locked up at a marine. The marine had a locking gate with 8ft high fences around it. The police found the lock cut off the gate and the lock cut off my trailer. Tire marks lead right to the trailer even though they could have had any boat there.

The place next to the marine (100 yards away) has security cameras and I have a video of my trailer being pull by a SUV with sleds driving down the road but it is very poor quality.

Back