• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

looking for some help on advice hy gear sup.

I have a kit but holding off on putting it in.Hoping the 08 Yamaha kit is going to hold up with some slight mods I made.Hygear kit Looks very promising for durability though.If you look at the Nytro I believe they copied Hygears Phazer setup by capturing the link.Just did it a different way.

i havent used it but the idea they are goin with if to fix the link porblem. the kit removes the front shock from the link so there is less force so there for alot less chance of it breaking. also changes the geometry of the suspention a little. is it for the best? i dont know. im theory is a good idea. just depends on how good their engineeres are and wether or not the new mounting location of the front shock was made better or worse. if u are having problems with the link breaking and ur wareny is up or just sick of the down time id say this would prollly be the best solution.

This is a great kit. Ride is definately improved. Do a search as there is a bunch of posts on this already. Overall I have the dual rate front springs, dual rate mid shock springs, link kit, rear spring spacers, and rebuild/revalve on all 4 shocks. It's an amazing difference compared to stock.

Monkers sled really does rock. It still cant keep up with the nytros though. Hay monk we are going to the hill sat morning want to go?

Back