• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I pick up my new Nytro today!!!

I couldnt believe when my dealer called and said my sled was ready to be picked up. In the spring he said probably around October, so Im kinda pumped. Its also kinda sad that I will have to look at it in my garage when winter is a half a year away.

You lucky .... on the bright side, you have a lot of time on your hand figuring out what mods you like to do before the snow flies, days are getting shorter :)

Blue Hornet said:
I couldnt believe when my dealer called and said my sled was ready to be picked up. In the spring he said probably around October, so Im kinda pumped. Its also kinda sad that I will have to look at it in my garage when winter is a half a year away.
\

Witch model, RTX, XTX, ER......

EDIT: I see you ordered standard nytro in blue

Blue Hornet---what dealer did that sled come from?
I live like an hour North West of Green Bay, and ordered my XTX from Lakewood Motorsports!

I got it from Powersports 1 in Kaukuna. He said something like Nytros and Vectors were coming in but not XTX's yet. I got a blue ER. Looks very nice. I was not sure about the mid height windy when I ordered it, but it looks alot better in person. The only gripes I have right now is the hand/thumbwarmer button setup and the tiny tach numbers. I cant understand why you cant toggle up AND down for each warmer. I also wonder how easy it is to get used to the tach. I feel like im gonna miss the nice sweep of the dial. Probably minor stuff compared to how freakin awesome the motor and chassis will be!! Its gonna be a long 5-6 months! Iwill try to get some pics up as soon as I figure out how to do it. Im really stupid when it comes to computers.

I think he's fooling us! I don't believe it until I see pics!

Sounds like a couple of kids in a tree house

We showed you ours :moon: NOW lets see YOURS :worth: :tg:

Even better deal for you...I live in Wausau, WI so you pay for my gas and I'll come take a picture of it for you! $50 at most if your in NE WI like your profile says... :rocks:

Back